Sunday, January 21, 2007

Tre Having A Nacho's Of A Good Time.
See That Paper Plane Stuck On They Ring Out That Sunflower?
That Band At Youth Rock...
The Percussions Group Doing Their Thing.
Cable Cars Are Dangerous Stuff.
He's my disciple...spelled that right?hah!

Freedom...
Yesterday I woke up at 10.30am to a call from Tre.
Then gave Ariff a call and reminded him of the outing.
Too bad he had a reason not to follow, too tired. GREAT.
Me and Tre went ahead to Harbourfront and I visited Vivocity for the 1st time.
Seriously there's nothing great about that place.
I'd really hate it if I was there with a girl, there's so many shops she'd probably take forever to finish her 'therapy'.
Me and Tre only hung out at the toy and electrical sections.
Stayed away from pretty much many clothing and apparel store.
I realized that, that place actually had a romantic touch to it...that is the outdoor scene that forecast the Singapore Sea.
Pretty cool place to hang out with you know.....hahah

On the way to Keppel Bay Tower nearby, I saw a little gathering and went out to check it out...
It was actually a 'Youth Rock' event organized by the 'ITE College West' I believe.
I felt 'just in time' as there was a band doing a soundcheck...their performance I would say 'awesome'
They played one Malay song and an English song I knew titled 'Chasing Cars'....Don't bother asking about the other.
Honestly their soundcheck was like 15mins and performance only like 10mins.
Their covers weren't even complete...it's like they played only the intro then chorus then outro.
WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

After their performance was a percussions group all dressed in bright Orange...someone's fav colour..hah!
Their performance I thought was all a repetition...
Maybe it's just me?
Went over to Keppel Bay and redeemed the 1GB SD card.
Took a few pictures of the Cable Cars.
Did a little window shopping after that, went to Toy'sR'Us and saw FREEDOM...Lifesize, I think.
Anyways, I'll just leave you guys with the photos to enjoy....bye.